From start to finish, MC Square will provide you with guidance and expertise on your design, while being structured around your exact needs. We can design your own private label vehicle or use one of our incubator structures.
Each project is led by a dedicated project manager who leverages our competencies and expertise in private equity, real estate, and listed securities. Our team is committed and gives full priority to the successful launch of your fund.
Since we are privately owned, we understand what entrepreneurship involves. Our independence enables us to take a flexible approach, tailoring our services to suit your specific needs while ensuring that all regulatory obligations are met.
We are unbiased in our approach and the advice we give. We leverage the expertise of external service providers and experts where required. We assist in the preparation and analysis of requests for proposal (RFP) for service providers, ensuring the selection of the most suitable partner for your strategy and product structure.
In partnership with the selected service providers, MC Square coordinates the launch phase for your vehicle with them, as well as handling all necessary filings with the regulatory authorities.
Our Project Manager will act as your single point of contact and will support you in the following aspects:
- Guidance on the structuring and set-up of the most appropriate investment vehicle for your fund strategy.
- Reviewing and designing/re-designing an optimized fund structure according to your operational structure.
- Coordination and liaising with you, the regulatory authorities, legal and tax advisors, custodians, and auditors to achieve process efficiency and cost reduction in the set-up.
- Development and definition of accounting norms and standards to be applied to the fund documentation to best reflect intended economics in its accounting NAV.
- Organization of registration with FATCA.
- Assistance in preparing the sales and marketing materials, establishing the best distribution channels and ensuring a smooth initial subscription.
- Organization of the operational implementation.